Does any Rx apps run on the POSE ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any Rx apps run on the POSE ?

I am looking for an Rx program ( ?epocrates ) that will run on POSE. I dont have a Palm. Well I do but its screen-dead ( Handera 330 ).

Palm Operating System Emulator ( http://www.palmos.com/dev/tools/emulator/ )

Anyone know an RX program that I can run on POSE ? or maybe a PC standalone program that is worthwhile.

Epocrates will run on POSE. I have used it to give talks - running POSE on my notebook + LCD projector. Great way to demo "live" Palm PDA applications.

Comment

here is the 5.0 ce emulator

here is all the CE emulators from MS CE 5.0 emulator

Comment

.... downloading .....

Originally posted by palmdoc
        Epocrates will run on POSE. I have used it to give talks - running POSE on my notebook + LCD projector. Great way to demo "live" Palm PDA applications.

I guess they must have fixed the emulator or epocrates. I couldn't get them to run in 2001. Thanks for the tip .... downloading .....

Microsoft® Windows® CE 5.0 Device Emulator - !!!
        should have know MS would eventually get one.

Comment

I am having tonnes of fun with POSE. Thanks for the epocrates tip. I am stuck using an old version I found on my PC. I can't seem to get new .prc .pdb files for the new Epocrates.

Does anyone have Epocrates running on POSE without having a handheld on the PC ? ie. Update right from POSE ?

I've already filled the 8 Megs. I should have specified 16 Megs. I suspect I can add a card, I'll have to do that later.

Comment

Working...
          X