Three strikes thread moved?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three strikes thread moved?

Someone sent me an email asking me to comment on a recent posting in the 'three strikes' thread. Since yesterday, that thread has been moved, and I get an error message that I cannot access that page. What the heck has happened? Is there some sort of database error?

Yes it's database error ..in the paranoid database managers skull department..
    It's very annoying. what I dont understand is how does throwing public discussion into private area help ???
    The 3 strikes issue was about florida law which last time I looked was still public..

Like any resourceful investigator could not get into the docs area..

Comment

Ah, up until now, I was unaware that there was some sort of 'private area malpractice discussion'. Clearly I don't have access to that. Well, so much for donating my time and expert knowledge in this area. Best of luck to all.

Comment

Sorry Michael & Ozz, there were a few posts in the thread we would not want spidered by Google
        Mel
        There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Wouldn't it make more sense to clean out the thread or block the thread from googlebot.
          Gees if anyone is posting incriminating stuff it should be removed anyhow ???

Comment

I think the whole site should be protected from anyone's bots.
            If you can't do that, then please at least post a major warning.

Comment

Originally posted by ivanchemist
              I think the whole site should be protected from anyone's bots.
              If you can't do that, then please at least post a major warning.
              The open part of the site is open to Google and Yahoo bots or spiders.
              The PHYSICIAN ONLY AREA cannot be spidered by any bots, or read by anyone not logged in. Visitors are not able to read member profiles either, no need to worry
              Bigdoc

Comment

Mea maxima culpa. I think I threw some sensitive stuff into the thread, and I most heartily apologize if it was I, bigdoc. If you want to delete me and reinsert here, that works for me. Again, I apologize to the entire membership if my posts messed up this sensitive area.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip
                  Mea maxima culpa. I think I threw some sensitive stuff into the thread, and I most heartily apologize if it was I, bigdoc. If you want to delete me and reinsert here, that works for me. Again, I apologize to the entire membership if my posts messed up this sensitive area.
                  No problemo Phillip, that's what moderators are for
                  The MOHS surgery was very funny
                  Mel
                  There is no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Working...
                  X