No announcement yet.

MOVIES @ Docsboard.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War of the Worlds was actually good. I was surprised that it was. Very well done.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...Albert Einstein

Comment

• "Capote" was excellent!
      Nancyrgd

Comment

• Went to see Syriana. Supposed to be based (very very loosely) on a book by Robert Baer who was in the DO of CIA stationed in the Middle East during the 80s. But the movie was absolutely nothing like the book not even loosely! What it does show us is that how so many of the young muslims become suicide bombers and the methods used to get them there. I would give this movie a 2 out of 10.

Comment

• 'The World's Fastest Indian' is about this guy from New Zealand who lived and worked in his shack, making his motorcycle (an Indian) faster and faster, aspiring to go to Boneville flats, Utah to set a world speed record. Based on the real man who did all this. Very nice, very warm, no dark undertones, just fun and uplifting.
          who by fire.

Comment

• Soooooo, ya wanna be a lobbyist:

View this:
            Thank You For Smoking

"Still, what makes the movie curiously timely is its emphasis on the process of spin as opposed to the moral content of what is being spun."
            Andrew Sarris
            Last edited by JADIP; 11-16-2006, 12:14 PM. Reason: addition
            ..........over
            All said .............. a large GRAIN

Comment

• I watched the WFI with my brother at the hotel where I recently did some locums. What a great flick, I laughed like crazy. See, except for the motorcycle racing daredevil aspect, the guy was exactly like my dad. My brother and I enjoyed tremendously the yard clearing scene, as well as how he dealt with the cracks on the sidewall of his old tires. Great movie!
              CUT2CURE. We heal with steel! It can't hurt you if it's in a bottle...and the Rule of the Artery is Supreme

Comment

• Babel was great. It makes me thankful i don't live in Morocco, Mexico, or Japan. I've been to Japan... parts are beautiful, but too crowded and stressful.
                Some day soon i'll probably regret being an American, or my grandkids will.

Comment

• The Good Shepherd,,,,,,,,,now,,,,,,I know what it's like to lose your identity to a cause. A unique and painful existence, spies should remain celibate and spare their familes.
                  ..........over
                  All said .............. a large GRAIN

Comment

• My daughter's friend just turned us on to Sean of the Dead (a zombie spoof) and Hot Fuzz (cop flick spoof). Both had the same actors and were created by the same British guys. Hilarious!
                    How does it change many dyslexics to take a lightbulb?

Comment

Working...
                    X