Hello...Any surgeons here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello...Any surgeons here?

Ob's, Ophto's, ENT's are welcome too! Cosmetic/Plastic surgeons would be a hoot!

I'd like to see some posts from a urologist or proctologist, there's a guy with an itchy butt in physican's only area that is right up their alley.
    The FDA has not evaluated my safety or efficacy...

Comment

hello, any surgeons there

Yes, I'm here, but just a plain old general surgeon.

Comment

Hey Phillip, welcome to the Physician-Only-Area of Docsboard.com
        Bigdoc

Comment

I did some surgery once-upon-a-time

Comment

OB-GYN, checking in.

Comment

Welcome Anstatson, you are going to have to post in other forums till these guys start one for OB/GYN

Comment

I am a General and Vascular surgeon. I was beginning to wonder if any surgeons would ever show up here. I am happy to see a few. Yes Scroggie, I replied to hirschr about his patient with the itchy butt.

Comment

Is that a vascular problem? Maybe that's why the nitro works.
                  The FDA has not evaluated my safety or efficacy...

Comment

Gynecologic surgeon here

Also doing obstetrics.

I think there are 2 or 3 of us left in Pennsylvania.

Comment

General surgeon here.
                      Never was a POL'er, but have been on Surginet for a while - it seemed the only source of surgical discussion anywhere for some time, but the e-mail medium is cumbersome (I had 200 unread e-mails in my Surginet inbox yesterday, and I read them EVERY day). I will tell them today of our board and hopefully get some more cutters here soon. Glad to be here and look forward to learning and sharing much with you all.
                      "Devout believers are safeguarded in a high degree against the risk of certain neurotic illnesses; their acceptance of the universal neurosis spares them the task of constructing a personal one." - Sigmund Freud

Comment

ENT, Allergy, Voice, and Sleep Medicine.
                        "Remember: people are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered. Love them anyway."
                        - Jim Valvano

Comment

Hey! There's more surgeons here. How about any anesthesiologists? Or do most of you colleague surgeons work with CRNA's nowadays?! No offense meant, just trying to stir things up a little!

And, by the way, where should potentially new incoming radiologists post? EM, maybe?! (Former POL-ers may remember the famous "fondness" of Dr. Louzon from EM, for radiologists...but I guess we're a too friendly crowd for that kind of controversy now...are we?!)

Comment

I think we have 3 anesthesiologists so far, but they are timid, we need to nudge them to post.
                            Bigdoc

Comment

Work with anesthesiologists and crnas. Gems and rocks in both gardens.

Comment

Working...
                              X